F55 Fructose Syrup
Brand : HYK FOODS
Product origin : WUHU,CHINA
Delivery time : 15 DAYS
Supply capacity : 3000 TONS/MONTH
F55 Fructose syrup
1. F55 fructose syrup is a colorless or light yellow, transparent viscous liquid. Sweet and soft, with a unique aroma, no smell
2. F55 fructose syrup fructose content of not less than 55%
3. F55 fructose syrup has a sweetness of about 1.3 times that of sucrose, and the sweetness of fructose is higher at low temperatures and is well suited for use in cold and frozen foods.
1. The osmotic pressure of fructose syrup is large. In the production of candied fruit, preserved fruit, you can shorten the time of candy, but also can inhibit the growth of microorganisms, which has the role of anti-corrosion.
2. F55 fructose syrup fermentation performance is good, so very suitable for use in bread, baked goods.
3. Fructose syrup of the anti-crystalline, good moisturizing, in the drinks, cakes, candy, canned food, fructose syrup have a good application.
1. PH value of 4.0, oligosaccharide content of 6%
2. Fructose content (dry matter) accounted for 42%, glucose content accounted for 52%
3. Relative sweetness between 0.90-0.95, storage temperature between 35-40 ℃
4. The main ingredients are glucose, fructose, maltose, isomaltose and other polysaccharides
F55 Fructose syrup Packaging And Delivery
1. Large packaging: plastic drum (58cm × 90cm), iron (58cm × 90cm), tinplate (24cmx24cmx36cm);
2. Small package: 8OZ / 9OZ / 14OZ / 16OZ, glass bottles or plastic bottles; can be customized packaging;
3. Delivery date is 15 days after payment, support multiple payment methods, support OEM and ODM
4. If you are interested in our F55 Fructose syrup, we can provide samples free of charge.
1. Our company has many years of experience in production and import and export, F55 Fructose syrup quality guaranteed
2. F55 Fructose syrup the raw materials used are high quality honey raw materials processing, broken rice taste pure, full of particles, more conducive to food processing
3. F55 Fructose syrup through QS, HACCP, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000, and every year through the SGS, CCIC, INTERTEK detection.