Brand : HYK FOODS
Product origin : WUHU,CHINA
Delivery time : 15 DAYS
Supply capacity : 3000 TONS/MONTH
No Chemicals are used in our beekeeping operation. And the apiaries are far away from the industry area and farm area.
1. Multiflower honey is a variety of nectar made of mixed honey, sweet taste, with natural honey aroma.
2. Honey is known as "the most perfect nature of the nutritious food", nectar by natural fermentation made of viscous liquid.
3. The main ingredient of the nectar for the carbohydrates, of which 60% to 80% of the body is easy to absorb the glucose and fructose, mainly as nutritional supplements, medicinal and processing candied food and brewed wine used, can also replace sugar condiment.
4. It is important that multiflower honey has the function of promoting metabolism, regulating immunity, strengthening the stomach, promoting blood circulation, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and so on.
Multiflower Honey Specifications
1. Ash ≤ 0.4%
2. Fructose and glucose content ≥ 60%
3. Sucrose content ≤5%
4. Acidity per kilogram not more than 40 mg
5. Hydroxymethylfurfural per kilogram not more than 40 mg
Packaging And Delivery
1. Multiflower honey with large packaging: plastic drum (58cm × 90cm), iron (58cm × 90cm),Tinplate (24cmx24cmx36cm).
2. There are different sizes of small packaging: glass bottles or plastic bottles, the capacity is 8OZ / 9OZ / 14OZ / 16OZ. In addition we can also customize the packaging.
3. Delivery date is 15 days after payment, support for OEM / ODM and multiple payment methods.
1. Factory scale and production equipment are in the industry-leading level, our company has many years of production and import and export experience, Multiflower honey quality assurance, in addition we can provide free samples of multiflower honey.
2. Multiflower honey use of raw materials is high quality Vietnamese broken rice, raw materials taste pure, full of particles, more conducive to food processing.
3. Multiflower honey through QS, HACCP, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000, and every year through the SGS, CCIC, INTERTEK detection.